Trending News

6/recent/ticker-posts

rajkotupdates.news: Dipika Kakar wants to quit cinema: "I want to be a housewife and mother"

Actress Dipika Kakar, who is expecting her first child, has expressed her desire to quit acting.

Mom-to-be and TV actress Dipika Kakar recently revealed in an interview that she told her actor husband Shoaib Ibrahim that she wanted to quit acting.

In an interview with First India Telly, Deepika said, "I am enjoying this phase of my pregnancy and welcoming our first child. The excitement is on another level. I started working at a very young age. Was and worked continuously for about 10-15 years. When my pregnancy journey started, I told Shoaib that I don't want to work and want to quit acting. I want to live as a homemaker and mother. "

Shoaib Ibrahim had also hinted in an interview that he too would be taking a break after the birth of his child. Shoaib is currently busy with the television drama Aajuni.

In January this year, Deepika and Shoaib announced their pregnancy through social media posts. Actress Sasural Simar Ka is in her third trimester of pregnancy. Deepika was last seen in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum on Star Plus in 2020 and has not been on TV since then.

Dipika Kakar made her small screen debut in 2010 with Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi. Deepika met her husband Shoaib on the sets of their popular show Sasural Simar Ka.

Post a Comment

0 Comments